Please add me to your favorites

Click here to add this page to your favorites

2008-01-09

Flash Tutorial Create a Drop down menu +link it to websites!

From: tutvid : In this tutorial we will strat from scratch and build a navigation bar and then convert one of the buttons to a drop down button. We will also learn how to link the buttons within the drop down to sites and pages out on the web! Put this tutorial in your site "copy & past the code" <a href="http://tutfree.blogspot.com/2008/01/flash-tutorial-create-drop-down-menu.html"> <object width="425" height="355"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHVYWcNitq4&hl=en"> </param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VHVYWcNitq4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed> </object> <br /> Flash Tutorial Create a Drop down menu +link it to websites! </a>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tutorial.

This was direct, to the point and easy to follow.

Saved me hours of time. Did I say this was awesome? It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

this works in cs3?
i try but show error in the as...

Anonymous said...

OMFG, thanks so much, thsi tut helped me sooo much. I GET IT NOW!

Anonymous said...

I just needed some parentheses. I couldn't think how to write a URL without //.

Anonymous said...

For those of you using flash CS3 or higher and have that message that says that this script is not editable you have to switch action script to 2.0 by going to File>New>Action Script 2.0

Anonymous said...

YEY! Thank you so much ! Really learnt something ^^

Anonymous said...

So far, this is brlliant, but I have an error on the part where I add AS for the rollover [to drop the contact menu]. I have tried a few ways to sort it out, but still keep getting the error.

I am going to start again :)