Please add me to your favorites

Click here to add this page to your favorites

2008-05-09

3D text with Photoshop (1)

3D Logo

Here's another way to make a 3D text with photoshop, this method is simple and yet it can have different results by changing a few things in its execution.

STEP 1:

I create a new document, 500*500 pxl, By using File-->> New (Ctrl+N).

STEP 2:

I place my text at the centre of my image (I chose a color black), By using Horizontal Type tool (T). Plan TextSTEP 3:

I rasterize the layer of my text and I called it text1 by using Layer-->> Rasterize-->> Type.

STEP 4:

then I change with the prospect, By using Edit-->> Transform-->> Perspective.Transform the Perspective of the textSTEP 5:

I use filter-->> Stylize-->> Emboss with the following adjustments:Angle: 110, Height: 6, Amount: 105. Emboss DilogSTEP 6:

I will now create my volume, for that I select my text1 layer, and then I take the tool Move (v) and I press alt while pressing the top arrow (about 26 times).Pre 3D textSTEP 7:

I merges all my by selecting all my layers thin use Layer-->> Mearge layers (Ctrl+E).

Step 8:

Add a drop shadow: distance 50 and size 50. By using Layer-->> Layer style-->> Drop shadow.Final 3D TextLayer StyleSee the final work below: Final work 3D text with shadow

1 comments:

HTML.Coder said...

good tutorial!!